Share This

Share |

10 ugliest snowmen in the history of snowmen

The worst snowmen from around the globe. These are really funny and really bad.

1. The GLAMOUR SHOT snowman

GLAMOUR SHOT snowman

2. Gotta love the nice, classy Christmas Tree Shop wall art cutlery as arms. Are those PICK UP STIX coming out of his head?

classy Christmas Tree Shop

3. The AMY WINEHOUSE snowman

AMY WINEHOUSE snowman

4. I have no idea what’s happening here. I’m scared. Hold me.

I’m scared. Hold me.

5. The cleft palate snowman

cleft palate snowman

6. WTF? Is that a mohawk? Is this snowman giving me the finger?

WTF? Is that a mohawk

7. The “Jessica Simpson Sucks” snowman

“Jessica Simpson Sucks” snowman

8. Hey, wait a minute, that’s not a snowman… that’s a….

a snowman

9. “…with a corn cob pipe and a LEMON JUICE nose, la la la”

a snowman

10. The most disturbing snowmen I’ve ever seen. These could not have been crafted by human hands.

disturbing snowmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.